Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rachel's 4th Bday Party

Here is Rachel on her 4th Bday Party. It was a lot of fun.
Rachel had 10 friends and their non school age syblings.
Photobucket

We played pin the tail on the donkey. Rachel actually
got the tail the closest.
Photobucket Photobucket

Here is her Bday cake. When Rachel was asked
what and where she wanted her bday she said
that it had to be at home and with hearts. She
got a lot of hearts and she picked out this Brats
cake.
Photobucket

Rachel greatly loved the cake.
Photobucket

Here is one of her gifts. She loved them all.
Photobucket

Thank you to everyone who came and thank you
for the gifts. Rachel had so much fun. I also want
to thank the adults who helped out so much.

Here is a pic of Al today. She was
pretty good during Rachel's party.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Auntie Sherry loves seeing all that pink, girlie fun stuff in your pictures!

3LittleFlowers said...

I cant believe I never saw this!!! Happy belated birthday to Rachel!!!