Sunday, May 18, 2008

DANCE

Abby & Rachel both had a dance recital on May 18, 2008. They both did an awesome job!
All of their friends were beautiful and danced well.

Here are my 2 beauties
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ab's group
Photobucket
Rachel's group
Photobucket
Ab & her best friend
Photobucket
Sour face
Photobucket
Here are my beautiful rose, they did such a great job!
Photobucket
Here is the rose bud with Grandma, thanks for comming Grandma!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I remember being in dance with my sister! Good memories, although I hated practice but loved the recitals! lol. Your girls look beautiful and I'm sure they danced beautifully too!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

How sweet is that? What little doll you have. That Dress that Al is wearing at the party is so cute! Tell them I said great job with their dances!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Abby and Rachel for their recital! They look so beautiful in their costumes.

Bridget said...

pretty pretty girls!

Kari-Anne said...

I just love these photos ... They just look so proud :o)

Nicole said...

They are adorable in their costumes.

And I just love your little Rose bud Princess.

3LittleFlowers said...

They sure look that they did an awesome job!! WAY TO GO, girls!!!