Here we are going to NYC


Here is Abby when she and Glenn went to the Statue of Liberty







The Empire State Building

We are on the Empire State Building






We went down to Battery Park and saw where the twin towers once stood




Here are the girls in the hotel room

Yep, that is pretty much our whole trip

5 comments:
That looks like so much fun... makes me want a girl SOOOO bad!
YAY your back!! Looks like you have had a busy couple of weeks!! NYC looks like so much fun! Never been!
What fun!! I love all of your pics!! That last one is my fav!
Holy cow batman, got a bit of updating done, eh? Glad to see you back in the blogging world. No more taking a month off! Looks like you had a great July! Love it all.
Your pics make me want to go to NYC! I went when I was 5, so I don't remember too much of it!
Post a Comment