Santa brought presents!!! But he came back after forgetting two.



The girls came into our bedroom at 815Am. Prob were awaken from Uncle Richies call at 8AM... bad uncle Richie!!!! We let them all watch a few cartoons while I showered and then we all went down to see what Santa had brought.
Allison was excited to do this....The girls were so excited and Abby got a special msg. along with the msg for them all.






& Christmas at the G Poch's house!!!

















It was a really wonderful Christmas and the food was wonderful too!

5 comments:
Everything looks so great and the girls look VERY happy!!!!!! Wonder what they got... I can hardly tell... :)
Looks like you all had a really Christmas! How fun! Enjoy the school break and hope you have a very happy 2009!
Holy Cow! Do you think they got enough presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow is right!
You all look great. I can't believe Al is so big. She looks more like a little girl and not a baby.
Hon, I have something for you on my blog since forever, but just now I had to chance to come and let you know.... It is on the post from January 4th: http://www.3bloomingbuds.com/2009/01/kreativ-blogger-award-update-and.html
Post a Comment