Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Abby & Rachel's first day of school 2009

Today Abby and Rachel woke up extra early. They got their pretty new dresses on and while Allison continued to sleep we walked out to the bus stop, which is very close to the house. Rachel's 1st day of Kindergarten and Abby's 1st day of 3rd grade. They are getting too old for me!!! I missed them while they were at school.

Here are my beautiful roses ready for the 'big year'
Abby & Rachel 1st day of school Sept. 1, 2009
Rachel's 1st day of kinder Sept. 1, 2009
Rachel's 1st day of Kindergarten Sept 1, 2009
Abby 1st day of 3rd grade
Abby 1st day of 3rd grade
Here we are waiting for the buses
Ab and Rach waiting for the bus
Abby and Rach waiting for the bus
Here is Abby's bus
Here is Abby's bus
Abby getting on the bus
Rachel is waiting for her bus
Rachel waiting for the bus
Here is Rachel's bus
Here is Rachel's bus
Rachel getting on the bus
Allison missed her sisters dearly
Allison misses her sisters on their first day of school
Allison is thrilled that it is almost time to pick up the girls at the bus stop
Allison is thrilled that it is almost time to pick up Abby
Abby is the first one home
Abby getting off the bus
Rachel didn't even get up until the bus driver called her name... I had to tell the driver who she was, lol... and Rachel was sitting right behind her.
Rachel getting off the bus
Here are my beautiful roses together after a hard day for all
Home from the 1st day of school Sept. 1, 2009
They were so excited to tell me how things went today
Home from the 1st day of school
I really did miss my girls while they were at school today. I was a little sad that the summer was over. I love my girls soooooo much!

3 comments:

Audreee said...

I hope they both had a good first day. I bet you did miss them!

3LittleFlowers said...

That looks like an awesome first day!! How it is going so far???

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful. Are they still enjoying the school year?