Title says it all. My three beautiful daughters are like roses to me. I love them all so greatly.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Allison is 7 mos Today
Here is a picture of Allison on her 7mo B-Day
OMG she is getting so old. I seriously pray to God everyday to slow time down. Abby is 7yrs Rachel will be 4yrs soon and Allison, my last baby is 7mos.
Pauline I guess I didn't realize that our kids are all the same age. That is to cool. Your girls are so beautiful. Man I would have loved at least one little girl....oh well my boys will keep me busy enough to not think about it at least.
2 comments:
Pauline I guess I didn't realize that our kids are all the same age. That is to cool. Your girls are so beautiful. Man I would have loved at least one little girl....oh well my boys will keep me busy enough to not think about it at least.
Thats the same age Kobi was when I held him for the 1st time! The time really does fly by:)
Post a Comment