Title says it all. My three beautiful daughters are like roses to me. I love them all so greatly.
Hi Pauline! I told you I was coming over here. Very cute! I was going to mention that I loved your new siggy. Is that each of your girls at 6 months. OK I so need to start one now.Gentri
Own look?? What are you talking about?? All I see is the SAME baby with different cloth!! LOL
OMG! I never realized how close they all did look at that age! Too cute!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Pauline! I told you I was coming over here. Very cute! I was going to mention that I loved your new siggy. Is that each of your girls at 6 months. OK I so need to start one now.
Gentri
Own look?? What are you talking about?? All I see is the SAME baby with different cloth!! LOL
OMG! I never realized how close they all did look at that age! Too cute!!
Post a Comment