Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've been tagged by Audrey

Thanks Audrey, Here it goes....

10 years ago:I was 19yrs old. I had a full time job at a home health care agency "Community Health & Counseling Services" and loved being a secretary. I had some really close friends and had fun hanging out with them.

5 things on my to-do list today:1. (This is for tomorrow, Sunday) Go to Church. 2.Wash clothes so hubby won't be naked the next day. 3. Clean the kitchen. 4. Give kids (all 3) baths. 5. Sleep (ohhhh yeahhhh!)

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would buy a big house and one for all of my family members. Erase all of our debt. Send some $$ to a few of my June mommie friends. And donate a lot to charities, I think that would be fun!

3 of my bad habits: Not picking up immediatley. NOt making the older girls pick up. Not cooking more and eating out too much.

Jobs I've had: Secretary at " Community Health and Counseling Services"
Dental Assistant in the Army
& Office Manager at "Houlton Plumbing" in Savannah GA. Really a sec. but my boss said Office manager. Best job ~ Mom

5 thing people don't know about me:
I Am addicted to the internet (maybe you all know that)
I am obsessed with Roses and the color Pink, seriously I can't help but buy these things.
I love sleep soooo much
I love chicken parm way too much!
I have all these plans to work on the house and never follow through.


Photobucket

OK, now I am going to tag Sherry, Kate, & Anelys.

3 comments:

Audreee said...

Thanks for being a good sport. Thanks for calling me out as the one who shafted you.lol.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. No Cameron feel asleep then and got put strait into his bed and didn't wake up until 7:15 this morning. He was tired I guess...Oh and yes Sayde is a Beagle. She is luck she is cute some days cause she has a way of making trouble. She would be almost perfect if she didn't bark at EVERYTHING.

3LittleFlowers said...

I will get this done now!!!