Thursday, March 6, 2008

Roses as payment?

So apparently my friend Carol rewards me with Roses
for watching her boys. I hope that she realizes that she
doesn't need to pay me for keeping an eye on her babies.
Any time she needs me to watch them I'll be happy to,
even though I love the roses!!

Photobucket

So I can not pass up the opportunity to take
pictures of the girls with these beautiful roses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Audreee said...

Pauline,
I've tagged you. Read my blog and you will see what that means. I know... it's annoying, but I had to tag 3 people.

Audrey

Bridget said...

What beautiful roses ;) ALL of them!

EthansMommy said...

Hi Pauline! Pretty roses, but I am like you: friends don't need to "pay" us for helping out . But we all love flowers! I want a little girl so I can have some pink in my life! :)
Ceci