Saturday, September 27, 2008

Abby's 8th Bday Party

We had Abby's bday party early this year. On Sept 26th we had a sleep over!
9 girls slept over including my two older ones. There were 5 boys for dinner and cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Al ate the cheese off the pizza!
Photobucket
Rachel got a new shirt too.
Photobucket
Al & James playing on the slide
Photobucket
The whole group of Abby's friends
Photobucket
Mommy's gifts to Abby
Photobucket
Presents....

Photobucket
We bought the cake, yay!
Photobucket
Abby and her bff!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The 'sleep over crew'
Photobucket
Sleeping over
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mommy & her beautiful rose
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& thank God it is over!!!!

9 comments:

Bridget said...

How fun, I can't wait for sleepovers!! You did a great job! I like the pic of all the girls laying on the floor, brings back memories :)

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Wow it looks like you had so much fun Abby! Happy early birthday sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Your blog brings back memories for me, I was the youngest of 4 girls!
It looks like it was great birthday for Abby and that they all had a great time! I can't wait for that age to do things like that!! I bet it was a lot of work though!

Naheed said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I love all the pictures-looks like everyone had a blast!

The Garske's said...

I miss the days of sleep over! I guess I will get them again soon! Looks like a lot of fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Nicole said...

Wow, you had a full house, but it looks like they all had a blast.

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

That looks like so much fun! She is getting to be such a big girl... 8 years old!!! Wow:)

3LittleFlowers said...

That looks like REALLY lots of fun!! Cant wait until next year *hopefully* {if not, we will do it the following year... who knows?}

Rebecca said...

It looks like they had such a good time! Brings back lots of memories. Happy Birthday Abby!!!