Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Please take a moment and vote for....

One of my internet friends has posted this on her blog and I am copying what she typed and putting it on my blog. Most of you who read my blog also read her's but for those who may not, please take a moment and vote for Soren!!! It is wicked easy and you do not have to sign up for anything!!! Thanks!!!

Nicole wrote:

Crazy as it is I enter Soren in the local baby contest of our newspaper.And it would be great if you c uld give him some support and vote for him.It's free and you can do it daily at: www.kdhnews.com/babyohbaby Just go on the ABC to S - Soren - and there he is at the bottom sitting on his red bobby car.Thank you.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You are so sweet. Thanks.

3LittleFlowers said...

Thank you for the reminder! he got my vote today from work, I hope to remember to vote from home too.