Title says it all. My three beautiful daughters are like roses to me. I love them all so greatly.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Family Trip to the Washington DC Zoo
OK, there was NO other better day this fall then Nov 8, 2008 to go to the Zoo. It was so beautiful temp wise and the leaves must have been at peak. The girls were pretty good and we all really enjoyed our time!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the pictures of the girls playing in the leaves. Crunchy fall leaves are my favorite part of this season! :)
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the pictures of the girls playing in the leaves. Crunchy fall leaves are my favorite part of this season! :)
What a fun day! I love the picture of Abby after she threw the leaves, fun action shot.
What a wonderful outing.
We only have slowly turning the leaves colors here yet.
What fun! Family time is the best!! Enjoyed the pics!
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment