Title says it all. My three beautiful daughters are like roses to me. I love them all so greatly.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Moms and Muffin day at Ab's school
Except we didn't eat any muffins. I am on my diet (again...blah) and the girls didn't want any. So we went to Abby's class room where we got to check out her class for a few minutes.
OMG Gen that is soooo funny! If only everyone knew what you really mean!!! Allison really would say.... "Aaaabbeeee Tur..key"! LMAO! -Gen you brighten my day!:o)
3 comments:
I love the look on Al's face with Abby, it loooks like she wants to say "Aaaabbeeee what are you talking about, you Tur..Key."
LOL - Gen.
The kids never can go enough to school even when they are finally off for the day. LOL
And saying no to muffins!
OMG Gen that is soooo funny! If only everyone knew what you really mean!!! Allison really would say.... "Aaaabbeeee Tur..key"! LMAO! -Gen you brighten my day!:o)
Post a Comment