Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Guess what color I just painted my kitchen???

Pink of course. It is some kind of Rose color that Home depot had. You can see the difference if you look at the picture it the post before this one with Abby. That is the wall that I painted. Pink makes me happy :0)

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

OMG!! That pink is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Audreee said...

I have a pink kitchen too!!Actually, it is pink and chocolate brown. I have like a trillion pink kitchen things (spatulas, cutting boards, canisters). Everyone thinks I am crazy, but I love it...it makes me happy. I think that you have good taste.

Nicole said...

I love pink, but I think my husband would object. Until we have our own house we can't paint anyway.

The Rose Queen said...

Audrey, I love you girl, you are awesome!! I don't think you are crazy. We are girly girls!!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Very pretty, but Tim would have no part of that. I had a hard time getting him to put tan on our walls. He is a white wall guy....boring!

Audreee said...

I love you too, Pauline. Pink kitchens rock!!

Brooke McIntire said...

I am SO JEALOUS of your pink kitchen. It would be wayyyy too much hassle to paint my kitchen with these wallpapered Mobile home walls! I did convince DH to let me buy pink sheets for our bed, though, and do the bedroom in pink. I told him the lights are off, you can deal with it! I have to live the rest of my life surrounded by boy things! I want my pink room! ROFL, now I just gotta get rid of the khaki comforter and find something pretty in pink with roses (we have MUCH in common!) for the bed :)