Title says it all. My three beautiful daughters are like roses to me. I love them all so greatly.
Oh, I still remember when I got my ears pierced at that age! It looks like she did good - no tears! She is a cutie!
She is such a cutie and so proud of her new earrings!
Way to go Abby! They look so pretty, I love the earings you picked out too!
She looks so cute with them. My girls were so little when we got it done, Bella was 2 and Chiara 6 months at the same time. I think I was the one crying afterwards.
YAY Abby! They do look very pretty on her!
How cute!! In the last pic it looks like she feels so grown up.
She looks pretty and very proud of herself!!! :o)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, I still remember when I got my ears pierced at that age! It looks like she did good - no tears! She is a cutie!
She is such a cutie and so proud of her new earrings!
Way to go Abby! They look so pretty, I love the earings you picked out too!
She looks so cute with them. My girls were so little when we got it done, Bella was 2 and Chiara 6 months at the same time. I think I was the one crying afterwards.
YAY Abby! They do look very pretty on her!
How cute!! In the last pic it looks like she feels so grown up.
She looks pretty and very proud of herself!!! :o)
Post a Comment