Look at that curly hair that Al is getting. Oh and look at you in that infamous swim suit. You go girl! I wouldn't be caught dead in a swim suit yet, let alone someone take a picture of me in it for all to see. Love all the new pics.
Can you believe my girls havent eat a watermelon in their whole life?? I mean, they have eat it in a Fruit Salad in little chops, but not like that... I may try that this summer!! :)
4 comments:
Look at that curly hair that Al is getting. Oh and look at you in that infamous swim suit. You go girl! I wouldn't be caught dead in a swim suit yet, let alone someone take a picture of me in it for all to see. Love all the new pics.
I love Allison's curly hair!! I try to get Madisynn's to do that and it just goes straight on me!
I love those picnics. Our neighborhood hasn't had one in a while. Al's hair does look adorable! She sure does look like she is loving that watermelon!
Can you believe my girls havent eat a watermelon in their whole life?? I mean, they have eat it in a Fruit Salad in little chops, but not like that... I may try that this summer!! :)
Post a Comment