Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Ode to my friend....

I would like you all to meet ...... Audrey.
Yes, that is the name that Rachel gave this red head doll.
She heard me laughing REALLY hard one day when I was
on the internet with my friend Audrey (bbc girls you know who)
and Rachel kept asking "what is so funny?" Then I'd tell her
that I was giggling at Audrey. So one day I am on the comp.
reading a post of Audrey's and Rachel (not knowing that I was
on with Audrey) says "Audrey you are sooooo funny, he he!"
She had named the red head doll Audrey. & the funny thing is....
The real Audrey is a red head.

Audrey here is too you!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

EthansMommy said...

That's too funny, LOL. Where is the real Audrey? I haven't seen her!

Kari-Anne said...

That is very funny !!! And I love the photos . Miss you online today ...

3LittleFlowers said...

Very funny!!! We should let her know to stop by and check her twin!!!