Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blog~Award

How sweet of my special JJJ friend to say that she loves my blog.. and to award me! Thanks babe!

Photobucket

Since I love all of the blogs I read I would give everyone of you a reward. I do not like one over the other (or at least I would NEVER say!!!) But you do know that if I like your blog that I have you on my blog roll and I love it! I also may have others that I love not yet on my roll, but I may love those not mentioned too! So, I give no rewards (booo Pauline) because I'd give all the blogs that I read one.

3 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

You really deserve it!!!!

Diana said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG, too!! And so enjoy keeping up with you and your beautiful family. Sorry I haven't written yet. Seems since you wrote, I've been crazy busy. But here's my blog: www.3cookies.blogspot.com, so now you can keep up with me, too. And I'll fill you in on all the details as soon as this crazy life slows down a little. I'm sooooo HAPPY to be back in touch with you!! :D

EthansMommy said...

I love your blog! It was good catching up. The church thing was great and I love the spaghetti head!