Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've seen a lot of my friends do this with their Juner babies

So I've stole this from a whole lot of you! :o)
What my Allison (16 month old) says:
I'll start with her first words~what they sound like:
Mom ~ mommy
dad ~ duhd (yes really like a sufer dudette!)
ball ~ ball
Her favorites~what they sound like
pumpkin ~ pumkin (she really says that one well. That is prob. since she kept calling it a ball and I kept correcting her and she LOVES pumpkins!!!)
baby ~ baby (she loves babies)
cracker ~ cacker
Tummy Tots(a baby movie) ~ tum tahs
plane ~ pay
And now for the 'other stuff'
milk ~ mulk (at least she doesn't say Kkkk like Abby :o))
moon ~ boon (why oh why does she say it with a b???)
bird ~ bid
Sponge Bob ~ bo bob (she's been saying this one a while too and loves the song)
more ~ moah
thank you ~ taycoo
shoes ~ sues
uh oh ~ uh oh (that ones is pretty easy)
that ~ dat (she says this while pointing
tree ~ tee
dog ~ gawgy
poopoo ~ papoo and she says this while tapping her front diaper area (yay for telling us!!!)
down ~ down & up ~ up
Abby's favorite:
Abby ~ aaa Bee
& now if she would tell me the best way to earn a few bucks... we'd be in business!!

No comments: