Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our fun day at the petting farm

Today we went to the petting farm....
Ab, Rach, Al, & the little girl that I babysit went with Khy, Cae, & our new friend H.
Photobucket
WE had a picnic lunch.... but my girls didn't eat...
Photobucket
Khy & Allison
Photobucket
Abby enjoyed milking the cow
Photobucket
Smile... Elsie!
Photobucket
Al & mommy checking out Elsie
Photobucket
Allison constantly wants to run run run....
Photobucket
Is Al doing push ups?
Photobucket
I love this sign
Photobucket
Abby with Cae & sheep with goats
Photobucket
Photobucket
Allison loved the animals
Photobucket
Khy & Al checked out the chicks
Photobucket
Abby and H liked the squeeling pigs
Photobucket
Farmer Abby with Horse Cae and piggy Pro.
Photobucket
Pumpkins pumpkins all around. Instead of a patch... they have pumpkin piles
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can't get enough of Al and the pumpkin 'balls'
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hay Ride
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Al & mommy get a turn
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a tiring wonderful time :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! I love the picture of Al's doing push-ups! :)
Naheed

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Looks like you had fun! Al is getting so big, I can't wait to give all your girls a big hug when I meet them.

Bridget said...

What fun! Looks like you had a beautiful day too!

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun day, and that sign about fingers looking like food cracked me up!

Rebecca said...

I love the new pictures! It looks like you had a great day. Your girls are beautiful!

Nicole said...

The kids look like they had a blast.