Title says it all. My three beautiful daughters are like roses to me. I love them all so greatly.
I just love these photos . I have to do one like that of Annalisa's toes tomorrow .. maybee I should do it now when she is sleeping ?? lol
Ahh! I LOVE baby toes!!! :)
What is it with keys? It is an obsession! Yes, the toe picture is precious. I need to do one of those too.
Tag! You're it. Read my blog for details!
Ahh Al you are getting so big! Look at that hair starting to grow in more. Cutie pie! Oh and Yes I need a car wash too!
Keys!!! Tell me. Soren holds them everytime we are out and then I have a fit, aeh no he has, when I need them to drive.
GORGEOUS toes!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just love these photos . I have to do one like that of Annalisa's toes tomorrow .. maybee I should do it now when she is sleeping ?? lol
Ahh! I LOVE baby toes!!! :)
What is it with keys? It is an obsession! Yes, the toe picture is precious. I need to do one of those too.
Tag! You're it. Read my blog for details!
Ahh Al you are getting so big! Look at that hair starting to grow in more. Cutie pie! Oh and Yes I need a car wash too!
Keys!!! Tell me. Soren holds them everytime we are out and then I have a fit, aeh no he has, when I need them to drive.
GORGEOUS toes!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment