Just stop in by to say Hey! I'm glad Abby could wear her authentic Taiwanese dress to the show & love the out door pictures you took of all 3 of your girls! Very cute!
The artwork is really good. My ex's parents had a drawing that he made when he was about 7 years-old framed and gave it to him for his 30th birthday and it was such a cool gift. Of course he had no clue and had not seen the picture since he was a child. Just an idea!
8 comments:
You have true artists in your midst!
wow, those are beautiful!
Just stop in by to say Hey! I'm glad Abby could wear her authentic Taiwanese dress to the show & love the out door pictures you took of all 3 of your girls! Very cute!
You'll have to excuse all my miss-spellings... I'm so tired right now...
Great work girls!
The pictures are great and I especially love the fish.
The artwork is really good. My ex's parents had a drawing that he made when he was about 7 years-old framed and gave it to him for his 30th birthday and it was such a cool gift. Of course he had no clue and had not seen the picture since he was a child. Just an idea!
OMG!!!! Your DD's are so creative!!! They are true artists!!!!
Post a Comment