Title says it all. My three beautiful daughters are like roses to me. I love them all so greatly.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Art outside
Abby and I have decided on a fun art project. She wanted to invite a few friends to do it with her. Well, we invited our neighbors (good friends) to come and create with us.
I love to do arts and crafts and have to get our fingerpaints out this weekend. I might even let Soren try it out - LOL - after he goes for every foods drop spill.
5 comments:
how fun! What a great idea to do it outside!
I love to do arts and crafts and have to get our fingerpaints out this weekend. I might even let Soren try it out - LOL - after he goes for every foods drop spill.
I love your spring pictures.
Oh man the difference with boys and girls, my boys would have painted themselves or the house before creating such neat art like your girls did.
You are lucky to have such creative girls :)
That looked like fun!!! I will have an art day soon too!! :)
Post a Comment