OK, Rachel is at that age.... Questions..... Her favorites are:
"Mom, what do shark eat" she asks this a couple of times a wk.
Next one:
" what about birds.... owls.... lions.... ect...."
She is about to drive me crazy esp. with her "WHY!!!" "Why is the sky blue, MOM?" "Why can't the baby walk" "Do you love me? Do you love Allison?" "WHY, WHY, WHY??!!"
OH She just asked me, "WHYYYYYY?"
I tell her "because that is what God wants." Then she gives it a moment and asks, "why?"
Little Motorcycle Racer
12 years ago

5 comments:
Payback from our childhood is just beginning!
Bun.....Hahaha!! I'll update tomorrow after family party, but we had a great time, reptiles everywhere.
I get the WHY all the time too! And it can't be an easy question either it has to be the most random questions ever.
that is funny and sweet! WHY?
Thanks for checking in on me- all is well. VERY well! I'm in freaking MAINE! :)
Tell her to ask God why! Then listen in on her conversation with Him for more anecdotes for us :)
WHY you have to post about it? WHY you keep a blog?? WHY you like roses?? WHY you have girls?? WHY you dont haev a boy?? WHY WHY WHY? :p
Post a Comment