Saturday, April 26, 2008

Phone call

On April 25th I made a phone call..... It was to a very special friend who like me has three children except in her case she has all boys. I met Gentri on the internet (Babycenter in the 3Xs the charm board) and having been typing with her for over a yr. She is a great person and fun to type with. Her last son was born 1mo exactly before Allison, he came a tad early. Anyway, so I called her way out west. I so enjoyed our conversation and hope that we can chat again soon!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

You are so sweet! You know I enjoyed it just as much as you did! It was the first of many yo come I'm sure of that!

Nicole said...

How great that you two got to talk.

Jen said...

It is so cool that we have been able to make friends who live so far away yet are so close to our hearts!

3LittleFlowers said...

Im so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!