Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged again but this one is different

The rules: Once you have been tagged, you write a post with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. Then choose a blog to be tagged, and include why you chose it. Don’t forget to leave a comment for the next blogger ("you're it, read my blog for details"). You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your 10 things.

"Okay Pauline (my3beautifulroses) I am now tagging you! Pauline is a BBC friend who is such a sweetie. She has 3 adorable little girls, one a Juner like my Ethan." I had to leave that quote up because it was so sweet and really made me happy to read, thanks Ceci, you are awesome!!

1. I am a freak for roses. I collect anything that has roses on it.

2. Even if I have enough clothes for the girls if it has roses, I buy it.

3. I love the color pink and have painted part of my kitchen pink.

4. I am so disapointed! Glenn finnally said that maybe we should get a cat and I am alergic. I never thought he'd allow that.

5. I was born to have babies. Ever since I was a little child I wanted to be a mommy.

6. I hope that when my girls have kids that I can be around to help them out.

7. I spend so much time on the internet it is rediculous. I like to be out a lot so if I am home than I am most likely on the internet, so much for cleaning.

8. I have prob. 6 pink long shirts in my closet.

9. I have been into scrap booking lately and have fun doing it.

10. I really really want to meet some of my bbc friends some day.

OK, well, I prob. didn't follow the rules but anyway, I am going to tag Gentri!! Gentri is awesome! She is a pretty mom of 3 boys who give her their own weight loss program, LOL, she does a lot of running around with them. I hope to meet Gentri and I can't wait to see some info about her!! Her blog is (Whatarelittleboysmadeof)

1 comment:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

There I finished my tag. I love all your pics, looks like you had a great day, no wonder you were so tired, that is a busy day, and in the sun makes it worse.