Monday, April 21, 2008

Fire Station Tour 041808

On April 18, 2008 a group of our friends too a tour of the Co. fire department. It was really neat to see the station. The kids liked it but remember, they are all 4 and under so they were more interested in the truck and the dirt outside. We had a wonderful tour guide, the firefighters and we got to even get into the truck. The mommies had to make sure Sh.... didn't drive off with the truck because she was too excited, LOL!

Rachel, Alx, and their friend enjoyed hanging out together.
Photobucket
The firefighter was cute too....

The firefighters explained that if they had a call they would have to go fast!

Look at these good little firefighter wanna bes. Well at least today.

Here is Al and I enjoying the tour. Hmmm I wonder why my back hurts.

Aren't we cute!
Photobucket
I want to thank Stephanie for setting the tour up and inviting us to come along. I really enjoyed the tour and got some great pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kiddos had a great time. I didn't know fire stations did tours! Very cool.

By the way, I've been reading everyone's blogs but don't always get to comment. Your girls are beautiful! :)